Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back in Finland

So, I've now been back in Finland for 2 days now... And it's boring. Surprise. Of course after weeks of sunshine and warmness the weather changes when I come back
Yesterday I was with my friend Vicky for the whole day, because she was leaving for a camp the next day. I also saw other people, but because of the bad weather we didn't stay out long. She actually came from Vietnam just a week ago, haven't seen each other for almost 9 weeks, so it was good to see her. She bought me some souvenirs from Vietnam, but of course she had to have some overweight so she had to leave things behind. Although she managed to bring me back these cool mix-style headphones! I don't like listening to music from these kind of headphones, but they are reaaally cool as an accessory!



Before we left England I still had some money left, so I spent it on some makeup~







And some hair extensions too! Their only synthetic so nothing yay about that... But they were actually quite good quality and they don't shine that much, so it was okay, because they only cost like 1,50£



I bought two of the blonde extensions and three purple. The blondes have 6 clips in one extension and the purple ones 2 clips.

I really don't know what I'm going to do for the next 2 weeks of holiday. School hasn't even started yet and I'm already feeling like I'll probably go and buy my school books tomorrow so that I'll get it sorted out of the way. Hopefully the sunshine will come back soon!

Sorry for the crappy editing... -.- My computer was totally against me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment